Tuesday, May 21, 2013

ABC at CYDI?

Hi there and happy Tuesday to you all!  We've got another challenge for you over at the Can You Digi It? Blog.  We want to see Anything But a Card!



For my project I made a 3" x 3" sticky notepad holder.  I used a digi from one of my favorite stamp sets over at CYDI?, Butterfly Bliss, by Delightfully Distressing Designs.  This set comes with 7 different images that you can use together or by themselves.  I just colored the image with a couple of my Copics and added a bit of Stickles.  This is such a great gift idea and so easy to make.

Be sure to check out what my fellow DT members have to share over at CYDI?.  There is plenty of time to enter and we can't wait to see what you share!

Challenges:

Dream Valley - Animals

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment