Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Birthday Flowers

Hi there and happy Tuesday to you!  We've got another challenge for you over at the Can You Digi It? blog.  This time we want to see Birthday Flowers!


I wanted to make something quick and easy, so for my card I chose the Script Flowers.  I just printed it onto Cryogen White cardstock and added a bit of color with my Copics.  This image is perfect for any occasion as well.

There is plenty of time to join the challenge and share your Birthday Flowers with us. 

Challenges:

MarkerPOP - May Flowers
Forever Friends - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us this month at Forever Friends for our monthly challenge.
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the CAS approach...gosh...so Springy....saw it on the Marker Pop challenge.

    ReplyDelete